18th February 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI in 2018?

How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI in 2018? Can I join in lateral entry now? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow the same? Hope that I will get the response from here. Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing ITI?
  2. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  3. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  4. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  5. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  6. How to join mechanical course after completing ITI Instrumentation
  7. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  8. Procedure to apply for ITI course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  11. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  13. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  14. How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?
  15. Syllabus for RTO exam 2018 after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  17. Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?
  18. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
25th February 2018, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI in 2018?

Yes, after qualifying ITI, you can get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering course. You can also get direct admission in 2nd year of the course. Most of the institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. You can also appear for the Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic and qualify to get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering.
25th February 2018, 02:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI in 2018?

The candidate who has completed ITI in any trade can pursue diploma course through Lateral Entry Mode
the ITI candidates after 10th standard will be admitted to the second year of the diploma course if they are able to pass LEET examination . Candidates can apply online for the admission to the diploma course and can appear for the lateral entry entrance test examination for the admission. The merit list will be prepared after entrance examination and candidates will be admitted through counseling.
25th February 2018, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI in 2018? Can I join in lateral entry now? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow the same? Hope that I will get the response from here. Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of ITI can join diploma in mechanical engineering course through lateral entry mode. Eligibility to apply for the lateral entry diploma in mechanical engineering is a pass in 10+2 with PCM or 50% marks in ITI or equivalent. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma in mechanical engineering. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the diploma in mechanical engineering through lateral entry. In states like Tamilnadu candidates are admitted to the diploma in mechanical engineering course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations.
25th February 2018, 04:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in Diploma Course after completing year ITI course.
You have the best option to take admission in diploma course is that you can appear in LEET examination because after passing the exam you will able to complete your course within 2 years.
Total duration of Polytechnic Course is three years but after passing this exam you can complete it in 2 years.
25th February 2018, 05:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in the polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI courses.

You can also get admission in the second year of the degree program.

The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the final year of degree program.

Following are some good diploma collages in India:-

MEI Polytechnic, Bangalore

Hindustan Academy, Bangalore

SBSCET Polytechnic, Punjab

Thapar Polytechnic, Patiala.
25th February 2018, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your ITI course in 2018, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. Candidates who have passed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing second year of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?