30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can send me the information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  2. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  3. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Which course to take after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?
30th September 2016, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering:

There are several courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Some of the top courses that are available are given below.

>> The best course I would suggest you to go with after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering is B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course.

>> Or if you wish to go for job, there are several job opportunities available to work with various organizations.

>> But I suggest you pursue B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma course in order to find better scope.
30th September 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. If you are interested to do a job then, you can find many job opportunities in companies like DRDO, RRB, etc., and you can also find a number of job opportunities in private sector companies.
30th September 2016, 09:50 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The name of best courses for you after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering are given below.
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Communication Engineering
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Design Engineering
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering Management
30th September 2016, 11:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma in Electrical Ebgineering you have two options. One of them is to do job either government or private and next one is to pursue further studies. If you want to pursue further studies then according to me you should opt B.E or B.Tech for better career options.
1st October 2016, 12:33 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your diploma course you can go for higher studies.

So, you can appear for LEET to get admission in B.tech or B.E course through entry in 2ND year of course.

If not interested in pursuing higher studies you can appear for entrance examination to get jobs in various sector such as Indian Railway as Loco Pilot or JE. You can also appear or JE in various PSU's.
1st October 2016, 12:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can do job or pursue your higher studies after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.

For getting admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process, you have to appear in Lateral Entry examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
1st October 2016, 12:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

The best course I suggest you to go with after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is "Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering" in Electrical Engineering. Besides doing this bachelor degree, you may also go with some short term courses. As per my knowledge Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering is the best course as it offers several job opportunities available after studies. After completion of the studies, you can apply for jobs in the following companies and they are GAIL, Tata Metallic, Zenith Construction, Tata Steel and Power Limited, L&T, Jay Balaji Steel, TRL, State Electricity Board, NSPCL, BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, ISRO and DRDO organizations.
1st October 2016, 12:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your diploma you can now appear for entrance examination for admission in bachelor degree course.

As now you are eligible to appear for LEET to get admission in B.Tech or B.E course.

So, if you want to get admission in higher studies you can appear these examination. You have also another option to appear for entrance examination to get the job.

You can appear for entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board or PSU'S for recruitment in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?