18th March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completion of Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture while having 10 years of working experience?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what can I do next after my Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture and I am having 10 years of working experience.
With Regards
Amit Mishra

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  2. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  3. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  4. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  5. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  6. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  8. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  9. How can I get Diploma certificate having completed it 14 years back?
  10. Process and criteria of applying for government jobs after working in private companies and have done diploma in Architecture?
  11. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Architecture having 10 years experience as a Architectural Draughtsman?
  12. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  13. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  14. What is the average salary package given to an Architect? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  16. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  17. How to do B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture
  18. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
13th April 2023, 10:42 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What should I do further after completion of Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture while having 10 years of working experience?

Completing a Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture is a great accomplishment, especially with 10 years of working experience. Here are some options you can consider for further progress in your career:
  • Pursue a Master's degree: If you want to advance your knowledge and skills further, you can consider pursuing a Master's degree in Urban Planning or Architecture. A Master's degree will enable you to specialize in a specific area and develop expertise in the field.
  • Work towards professional certification: You can work towards obtaining professional certification in town planning and architecture. In India, there are several professional bodies such as the Council of Architecture (COA), Institute of Town Planners India (ITPI), etc., that offer certifications for professionals in the field. Certification will demonstrate your skills and expertise to potential employers and clients.
  • Consider entrepreneurship: With 10 years of experience in the field, you may have gained enough knowledge and skills to start your own business. You can consider starting your own town planning and architecture firm to take on projects and clients independently.
  • Explore international opportunities: If you are open to exploring international opportunities, you can consider working for global companies or organizations that require expertise in town planning and architecture. This will give you exposure to different cultures and practices, and help you expand your professional network.
  • Attend conferences and workshops: Attending conferences and workshops related to town planning and architecture will help you stay updated on the latest trends, technologies, and practices in the field. It will also provide an opportunity to network with other professionals and potentially identify new job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?