15th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Amit16301680

Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma

Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma which can help to improve our skills and get job easily ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?
  2. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  3. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  5. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  6. Is it necessary to know Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams?
  7. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  8. Can I appear for competitive exam after completing diploma in any field in IGNOU?
  9. Can any engineer give the U.P.S.C. exam by completing diploma and then degree?
  10. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  11. Which book for refer for JTO and other competitive exams?
  12. Which book should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams
  13. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering for competitive exams like IES, GATE, UPSC and PSU exams -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear for Competitive Exams having completed 10+2 with 44% from IGNOU?
  15. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  16. List of competitive books for exams like SAIL MTT, BHEL, NPTI? Is RK Jain the best book?
  17. Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?
  18. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
14th September 2014, 12:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma

For Diploma in Engineering candidates there are many options available. You can opt according to the interest and the aim you have for your career. You can choose any of the following options.

1. B.Tech admission through lateral entry: You can get admission into 2 year B.Tech through entrance examination like LEET. There are many top engineering colleges giving admission on the basis of LEET.

2. AMIE course which is equivalent to Engineering Graduation: This is like a distance mode Engineering course. As a Diploma candidates you have to study and clear 13 subjects to get the engineering degree. You can study at your own pace and also opt for a side job too, if you want to gain experience in your field while doing AMIE.

3. Give interview for private jobs and after getting job you can enhance your knowledge in your field. There are many private companies giving job to Diploma holders. You can get job easily if you perform well in the interview.

4. There are many government jobs too for Diploma holders and you can apply for them. PSUs like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. conduct entrance exam for various jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?