7th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma in Women's Studies will be started in Sophia College for Women? Documents required to get admission?

Please let me know when the admission is going to be started in Sophia College for Women for Diploma in Women's Studies? Kindly let me know what documents are required to get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  2. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  4. Documents required for second year B.Com admission at MIT
  5. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  6. Can i pursue graduation in Arts after Diploma?
  7. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  8. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  9. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  10. What documents are required for admission in engineering college?
  11. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  12. Can I get admission in college if I have applied for TC and Migration Certificates recently?
  13. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  14. How to get admission in Sophia Ajmer College in b.Com after passing 12th with 73%?
  15. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  16. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  17. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  18. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
13th April 2017, 06:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Women's Studies will be started in Sophia College for Women? Documents required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know when the admission is going to be started in Sophia College for Women for Diploma in Women's Studies? Kindly let me know what documents are required to get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Sorry, the Diploma in Women’s Studies course is not offered in Sophia College for Women. The following courses are offered in Sophia College in the Women’s Studies department: Certificate Course in Nutrition Counseling, Certificate Course in Women’s Empowerment, Certificate Course in Social Work, Certificate Course in Baking, Certificate Course on Basics in Food & Nutrition, Certificate Course in Basic Baking External Batch and Certificate Course in Baking for Students. The Sophia College for Women website link is Click Here

So you can study the Diploma in Women’s Studies in some other institutions like

IGNOU - Website Link

Pune University - Website Link

Banaras Hindu University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?