14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Public Administration related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 53% in 10th standard?

I have completed 10th and looking forward to get admission in 11th standard. I want to know as I have completed my 10th can I do any diploma course? I have secured 53% in 10th Board exam. I want to do diploma courses in Public Administration field. Please help me to know about any diploma course.

9th May 2018, 01:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Public Administration related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 53% in 10th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Diploma in Public Administration after the completion of class 10th Board examination.
Minimum qualification required to do Diploma in Public Administration is Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma in Public Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?