20th February 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from IHM Pusa, Delhi? Fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from IHM Pusa, Delhi. How can I take admission in this college? Fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  2. 5th CHT programme by NCHMCT
  3. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  5. What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  6. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  8. How much fee to pay for hostel in IHM Pusa Delhi?
  9. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  10. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  11. Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?
  12. Which is better between IHM Kolkata and IHM Pusa Delhi? Is there any difference?
  13. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  14. IHM-A: Topics in general discussion and personal interviews? Scope of Hotel Management course from IHM-A?
  15. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  16. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?