16th April 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Pusa?

I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management from IHM, Pusa. Please tell me about the process that how I can get admission in this IHM for Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  2. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  5. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  6. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  7. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  8. How to take admission in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from IHM Pusa, Delhi? Fee structure for it?
  9. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  10. How to get duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate (IHM)?
  11. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  14. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  15. Which is better between IHM Kolkata and IHM Pusa Delhi? Is there any difference?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  17. How to take admission in IHM pusa? What is the syllabus?
  18. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
22nd April 2018, 02:14 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Pusa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management from IHM, Pusa. Please tell me about the process that how I can get admission in this IHM for Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Please tell me about the admission procedure.
Admission to various colleges is offered after you clear a NCHM-JEE (NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY- Joint Entrance Examination). Through this test admission is granted in :

>> 21 central institutes of hotel management,
>> 2 state IHMs (subject to clearance),
>> 20 state government institutes of hotel management,
>> 14 private institutes of hotel management,
>> 1 public sector undertaking.

The Institute you are interested in, is one of the above. you need to qualify the entrance test and sit in the counselling for getting a seat in the institution.

To be eligible for the test, you need to pass 10+2 or its equivalent with English being one of the subjects. You must have the English in your 10+2 examination. Those appearing in the 10+2 may also apply for the test, provided they have to produce the passing proof at the time of counselling.

For more infomation about the test you can check the follwoing officical website of NCHM :

https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?