24th August 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

When the first and second counselling of DCECE will? Documents required for counselling?

I have got 3124 rank in DCECE exam and I want to can I appear in first, second counselling. When the counselling will be start? Documents required for counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?
  2. Chances to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?
  3. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  5. Information about counselling for admission through Lateral Entry? Documents required at the time of counselling?
  6. Documents required to apply for PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply to study B.Pharma if scored 130 marks in MHT-CET being an OBC student? From where I will apply? Last date of application?
  8. Will I be eligible for Delhi polytechnic after completing ITI in November?
  9. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  10. When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?
  11. When PGECET 2016 counselling is going to start?
  12. How to join best college after scoring 2600 rank?
  13. How to find out whether my JEE main marks is under 20 percentile or not?
  14. Can I get a seat in School of Planning & Architecture at Vijayawada with 3315 rank in B Arch entrance?
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  16. Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?
  17. Will my SEBC caste certificate be verified in medical entrance exams like AIPMT or NEET?
  18. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
25th August 2017, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the first and second counselling of DCECE will? Documents required for counselling?

Important Dates of DCECE 2017 Counselling:

Counselling date of DCECE examination are not yet announced, and as exam result is out I suggest you to go through official website often for getting important counselling dates of DCECE Examination.

Some of the documents required are,

* 10th and 12th Class original marks lists
* DCECE Examination Score Card and Admit Card
* Counselling Admit Card 2017
* DCECE Provisional Sear Allotment Order
* Caste Certificate (for reserved candidates)
* Residence Certificate
* Transfer Certificate
* 6 or more Latest Passport Size Photographs
30th November 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the first and second counselling of DCECE will? Documents required for counselling?

What is the date of second counseling of paramedical 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?