22nd April 2012, 06:57 PM
Rocking Tani

Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?

Can i get admission in b.tech(haryana) after completing 3 years diploma from haryana without appearing entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  2. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  5. Which exam I need to apply for to be eligible for B.Tech admission after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  8. Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit?
  9. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  10. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. List of colleges providing lateral entry to the diploma holders? I have scored 402 rank in IPU entrance exam
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  17. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  18. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
6th August 2013, 11:07 AM
LINKON

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking Tani View Post
Can i get admission in b.tech(haryana) after completing 3 years diploma from haryana without appearing entrance exam??
Yes of course u can get direct admission if any college has vacant seat remaining and almost every private engg colleges has some management quota for that u have to contact the college.
6th August 2013, 02:05 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?

hello

You will get admission directly in second year of B.Tech program after diploma.
Admission criteria depends on the government of Harayana and the technical university of haryana.
Although the some private college of harayana may conduct their self exam for the lateral entry process.

GOOD LUCK
28th September 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?

i have not given a LEET exam.can i get admission in govt. college if there is vacant seats available.....and if can then what is the procedure to take admission? plzz reply fast...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?