17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage?

I am under graduate and willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage. Please tell me where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage in regular mode? Total fees required for the course?
  2. Eligibility, duration and scope available for Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics course?
  3. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  4. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  5. Best stream for Post Graduate Diploma course in Hardware Networking and Web Designing? How to study this course in low cost?
  6. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  8. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  9. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  10. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  11. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology? -- [New]
  12. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics course? Job opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?
  14. An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  17. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  18. Can I do CDAC course after doing BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2017, 07:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage?

Here you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma:

Amity School of distance learning,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Duration of this course is one year.

Studymode is distance.

Applicant must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of English language and candidates whose first language is not English must have completed at least 3 years of academic qualifications under English medium.
18th November 2017, 08:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage?

In order to study post graduate diploma in networking fundamental and data storage you can apply in this university:

Amity School of distance learning, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Duration of this course is 1 year and the study mode is Distance.

One must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of English language. Candidates whose first language is not English must have completed at least 3 years of academic qualification under English medium.
19th November 2017, 12:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

If you want to do postgraduate diploma in networking fundamental and data storage, then minimum qualification required to apply is bachelor degree in information technology related field from government recognized institute. Duration of postgraduate diploma in networking fundamentals and data storage is 1 year. Here below are details regarding Institutes in which you can apply for PG diploma in networking fundamentals and data storage course:-

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Networking Fundamentals and Data Storage Course:-
  1. Mother Terasa Institute of Science and Technology, Kochi
  2. New Arts, Commerce and Science College, Maharashtra
  3. North East Frontier Technical University, Arunachal Pradesh
  4. Palindia Computer Education, Mumbai
  5. Radhe Krishan Institute of Technology and Management, Uttarakhand
  6. Radiant Entertainment and Designing Academy, Thane
  7. Br. Nath Pai Computer Institute, Maharashtra
19th November 2017, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am under graduate and willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage. Please tell me where to apply for it?

Candidates can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data storage course in Amity University Online. Duration of the course is one year (2 semesters). The course contains subjects like Data Warehousing & Data Mining, LAN Switching and Wireless, Network Planning and Design, Information Security, Networking Fundamentals, Database Management System etc. Those candidates who have passed a graduate degree in any discipline with three years or four years duration are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage course in Amity University. Candidates can apply online for the PG Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage course in Amity University. The Amity University website link is given Click Here
19th November 2017, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You may apply for pursuing this course from the below mentioned university. Amity Centre for e-Learning, Noida is the best institute for studying this Post Graduate Diploma in Networking Fundamental and Data Storage course.

>> Amity Directorate of Distance and online Education, Amity University, Noida is one of the top institutes that offer this course.

>> You may apply for this course from it's official website which is attached below.

Address for Communication :-

F-2-Block, Second Floor, Sector 125 Campus, Noida-201303 (UP), India

Ph. No: +91 9818 636983 and +91 9899 799477

Click here for Amity E-learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?