3rd January 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Where should a Diploma in Hospitality Management holder apply to study Advance Diploma in Bakery and Pastry? How much does it costs?

Hello sir, I have studied Diploma in Hospitality Management and now want to do Advance Diploma in Bakery and Pastry. Where should I apply for it? How much it cost and scopes in various factories?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  2. Chances to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?
  3. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  4. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  6. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  7. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  8. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  9. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  10. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  11. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?
  16. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  17. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  18. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
16th February 2017, 11:29 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Where should a Diploma in Hospitality Management holder apply to study Advance Diploma in Bakery and Pastry? How much does it costs?

List of colleges that offer this course are::
>International Institute of Culinary Arts
>Assocom Institute of Bakery Technology and Management.
>National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.

Jobs where you can apply for are :
Hayatt Regency
Taj Bengal
The Cheese Cake Factory
FCH Enterprises Inc
Grand Lux Cafe;
Ghantewala
Karachi Bakery
Mangharam Biscuit
Monginis
Yazdani Bakery
Parle Products
The Oven Classics Bakery
Britannia
Mr. Brown

Course fees would be around 3-4 Lacs
28th February 2017, 01:58 PM
gauravnemade123

Default Re: Where should a Diploma in Hospitality Management holder apply to study Advance Diploma in Bakery and Pastry? How much does it costs?

You can go for ITM institute of Hotel Management it offers different courses. One of them is diploma in Patisserie & Confectionery. It is one year course. It offers international curriculum. It has campuses at Navi Mumbai, Noida and Oshiwara.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?