21st November 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go to study Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course? List of institution with fee structure?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to make career in Share market. I have heared about Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course. Where should I go for it? List of institution with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  2. Whole fee structure to study CA course from Guwahati? Which is the best coaching institution in Guwahati and what is its fees?
  3. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Which side course should i prefer while doing BFM?
  5. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  7. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  8. Jobs in Online share trading companies for freshers after clearing NCFM Capital Market Dealers Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?
  10. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  11. List of colleges to study Bachelor degree in Music Composition
  12. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  13. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences? Procedure to apply and fee structure for it?
  15. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. Which books to refer for Economics(Marathi)? Previous years question paper?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
25th November 2016, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I go to study Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course? List of institution with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to make career in Share market. I have heared about Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course. Where should I go for it? List of institution with fee structure?

The Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course is available in various institutions in India. The course duration is three months. The course can be studied by the candidates who have completed 10+2 or graduation. There are various certification courses also available in National Stock Exchange (NSE). The Diploma in Share Trading course is available in the following institutions;

International School of Financial Market - Website Link - The course fee is Rs 8,000 per module

NISM - Website Link

Stock Market Institute - Website Link - contact the institution for exact fees details

RMJ Institute of Capital Market - Website Link - contact the institution for exact fees details
25th November 2016, 11:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where should I go to study Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course? List of institution with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are so many universities offers Diploma in Share Trading and Investment course in India. Those who completed their 10+2 are eligible to apply for the course. You can apply for the course in any one of the Institutions below;

18th March 2019, 10:58 AM
yaminichithra6

Default Information

Hi,Which place is good to learn about the sharemarket and is there any benefits to learn in the places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?