16th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Engineering course is for Non-creamy students?

Hello Friends,
My relatives are saying that Diploma in Engineering course only non-creamy candidate join. But I am very much interested to study Diploma in Engineering course after my 10th. So, is it true which my relatives has said?

18th June 2015, 11:17 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Engineering course is for Non-creamy students?

It is not about creamy and non-creamy candidate, its about the interest that what you want to study, if you are saying like this then there are many student that are studying diploma in engineering, so its a wrong term that your relative are saying. If you are interested in diploma then I must say that you should proceed further in it.
18th June 2015, 11:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Engineering course is for Non-creamy students?

No it is completely a wrong information which has been said by your relatives. Coming to fact that you are absolutely eligible to apply for Diploma in Engineering right after completion of X.

After SSC, you need to give an entrance exam for Diploma in Engineering like Polycet. There after based on the merit list you will get a admission for Diploma in specific branch in various colleges.

There will be limited seats available for Diploma seats in most of the colleges. But yes of course any candidates will have a chance to apply for Diploma courses with any category. There is No doubt about it.

And also there are Number of specializations available in Diploma. Duration of the course is " 3 years". After successful completion of Diploma you can go for " B.Tech " in Various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?