7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether I can go for LLB being PGDM holder?

Hi

i had done my graduation from delhi university with 44% marks and had complted my PGDM of two years from IMT -CDL with 70 %marks. now i want to pursue L.L.B further.Please tell me whether i can go for that or not if yes then what is the procedure and from which university?

Thank You

11th February 2014, 06:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether I can go for LLB being PGDM holder?

You are eligible for doing L.L.B Degree.L.L.B. is often referred as a Bachelor Of Law or B.L.Since you have completed your Post Graduate Diploma it is equivalent to the Masters Degree.Generally for doing LLB course you must meet the following eligibility criteria.You must have done minimum of 10+2 examination from a recognized university to be eligible for the L.L.B Examination.

With this generally the course duration consists of the 5 years,so you can complete your LLB course with in Five years duration.This LLB Course is conducted by the Bar Council.Soon after the completion of your LLB Course,if you are interested you can there by go for the L.L.M courses.The duration sof this LLB Courses is basically about 2 years duration.

So for getting admission in to the both LLB and LLM courses you must need to write the following entrance examinations.The various entrance examinations are LSAT Exam,CLAT(Common Law Admission test),KLSAT Examination and KLEE Exam.So with these exams you must have to get a good score.So based on the scores you get,your admission depends.More the good score,higher the quality of seat you get in good college/University.

You must have secured a minimum of 55% in your Academics to be eligible for the LLB Courses.The minimum age you must have attained is 20 years .Of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.You must have good knowledge the subjects such as Legal Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,General Knowledge,Elementary Mathematics,Current Affairs and more.So that you can really clear the examination.Since you meet the eligibility criteria you can definitely apply for the LLB Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?