3rd December 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Whole information about Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education? List of colleges in North India to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education. Please tell me whole information about this course? Which are the colleges in North India to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  2. Required percentage of marks in UG to do Post Graduate Degree in Astronomy? Best colleges in North India for this course?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Ed(Mathematics) in India
  4. List of MBA colleges in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  6. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  7. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  8. LIst of the top engineering colleges in North India?
  9. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  10. MA physical education distance mode universities authorized centres in Haryana or North India?
  11. Can I apply to study Diploma in Education being a B.Com graduate?
  12. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  14. List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges?
  15. List of top universities to do PG diploma Ayurveda in North India?
  16. List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma?
  17. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  18. List of Agriculture Engineering Colleges in North-East India.
19th September 2017, 06:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whole information about Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education? List of colleges in North India to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education. Please tell me whole information about this course? Which are the colleges in North India to study this course?
Details Regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Mathematical Education:-

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in mathematical education is bachelors or equivalent qualification in math subject from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:-
Duration of post graduate diploma course in mathematical education is 1 year.

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Mathematical Education Course:-

1). Osmania University.

2). Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of education.

3). Titus II teachers College.

4). Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?