27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to clear the diploma course backlogs and get a job?

I am joined in diploma, some paper are pending i clear that papers any possibility? Will I be able to clear those papers? If I do will I get a job or not? Can someone please guide me in this? I just want to ensure that I will clear all my backlogs in diploma course and get a job soon.

27th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to clear the diploma course backlogs and get a job?

You can get a job in which you have interest but if you desire to get a good job then you must complete your education. Study hard and clear all you diploma backlogs first. Focus on completing the course rather than thinking of doing a job.
28th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to clear the diploma course backlogs and get a job?

Tell me that how can i complete my diploma backlogs without guider
16th June 2021, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How many years have time to clear the diploma backlog exams,if my regular sem exams finished;give me fast response plzz %uD83D%uDE4F%uD83D%uDE4F...
13th November 2022, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my diplamo course in 2015 but i have backlogs now I am eligible to write exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?