5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

I am 19 years of age and preparing for 12th Board exam. After completion of my 12th, I want to do BTech course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a student account in Oriental Bank of Commerce. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

6th June 2018, 04:35 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Student should have Nationality Indian and age should be less than 45 years.
Must take secured admission to standard institutes or Universities for the professional or job oriented courses.

Quantum:
The maximum amount is Rs. 10.0 lakhs for the studies in the India.
The maximum amount is Rs. 20.0 lakhs for those studies in abroad

Margin:
There is no any margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakh.
The margin on loans greater than Rs 4 lakh is 5 percent for students in India and 15 percent for the students in Abroad.

Security:
Security for the loan to Rs. 4.00 lakh

No any collateral security is required
Co-obligation of guardian or parents is must
7th June 2018, 10:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

The Oriental Bank of Commerce has not specified any age limit to apply for an education loan. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan under Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?