5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Life Insurance Policy mandatory to apply Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Hi friends, I don't have any kind of Life Insurance Policy. I want to apply an education loan for doing my BTech course. I want to apply it in Oriental Bank of Commerce. So, I would like to know that is it mandatory or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of getting Education Loan from Central Bank of India for Life Insurance Policy holder?
  2. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  3. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  4. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank with Life Insurance Policy to study Abroad?
  6. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Is it necessary to submit Life Insurance Policy to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  9. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  10. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  11. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  12. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  13. Is hostel charges covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  14. Security against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  15. Insurance Policy offered in Indian Bank for Education Loan borrowers? Advantages of this Policy?
  16. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  17. Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
22nd May 2018, 08:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Life Insurance Policy mandatory to apply Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

No, it is not mandatory to have Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Candidates who have secured admission in higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?