20th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Which all government schemes are running in West Bengal for the welfare of handicapped students? How much amount I can get from various organizations for study?

Hello sir, I am from West Bengal and I am 20% handicapped student. Please tell me which type of scheme are running in West Bengal for the welfare of handicapped students? How much amount I can get from various organization for study?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams available to appear for 9th WBBSE student?
  2. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) schemes available for higher study for handicapped candidates? -- [New]
  3. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  4. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  5. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  6. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  7. How to get a government job in West Bengal?
  8. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  9. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  13. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Welfare schemes available for B.Sc student who belongs to Bodo cast?
  17. Which college is best to study B.Ed degree in West Bengal?
  18. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?