1st March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Welfare schemes available for B.Sc student who belongs to Bodo cast?

Hello sir, I am from Arunachal Pradesh and belongs to Bodo cast and I am studying B.Sc course. Which type of welfare schemes are available for us?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  2. Which all government schemes are running in West Bengal for the welfare of handicapped students? How much amount I can get from various organizations for study?
  3. UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  5. What is the age criteria for handicap to write KAS
  6. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  7. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  8. Is there any chance to get a job after scoring 236 marks in group IV in Vizianagaram district
  9. Am I eligible for NEET while appearing in 12th class
  10. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  11. Possibility to enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes if studied up to 10th from Jharkhand? -- [New]
  12. Is there any scholorship to study 11th and 12th in abroad?
  13. Difference between OC, BC, SC, ST and OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Tech in IIT? I am studying in 3rd year
  15. Why scholarship and education loan is not given to NT, SC, ST cast student in B.Sc Nursing?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for KCET?
  17. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  18. Am I eligible for LLB at Bangalore University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?