19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?

I am Balaji. I have completed my HSC exam with 97.75%. Can I apply for a education loan for B.E/B.tech? or they will expect more marks than this? What is the criteria followed to apply for the education loan? Can you please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  3. When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get education loan while doing BCA 2nd year?
  5. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  7. Procedure to apply and get education loan for doing B.Ed in Pune after completion of BA? -- [New]
  8. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.B.Com exam right after completion of HSC?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  17. Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?
  18. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
20th June 2017, 04:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing B.E course after completion of your HSC with 97.75 percentage marks from a recognised board. You should have secured admission in B.E course in any recognised college/ university to apply for an education loan. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?