23rd November 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship in second year of B.Sc Non medical?

I have completed 12 by cbse board with 87%. I am doing bsc 2 non med. I have not filled any scholarship form . Am i eligible for that for next years?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?
  2. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  6. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  13. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  14. Can I apply for any scholarship having scored GP of 8.55 in 1st semester of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  16. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  18. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
13th June 2017, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship in second year of B.Sc Non medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12 by cbse board with 87%. I am doing bsc 2 non med. I have not filled any scholarship form . Am i eligible for that for next years?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while the studying second year of B.Sc Non Medical course. To apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship, your age should be less than 35 years and you should have scored over 60% marks in all examinations. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students on the basis of merit, family income etc. You can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Application forms for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is available till 31st October 2017 and the last date for submitting the application is 20th November 21017. Gaurav Foundation website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?