25th November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study BCA after 12th commerce with 93.12 percentile?

Is there any scholarship after 12th commerce pass 93.12 percentile because I study BCA. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  2. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  3. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  4. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  5. Can I get admission in reputed Institutions with a score of 412, rank of 9312 and a percentile of 94.74 in GATE Exam?
  6. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  7. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  8. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  9. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  11. Eligibility to study BCA or B.Sc(IT) for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship if I got 83% marks in Commerce stream?
  14. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Commerce student who haven't studied Computer Application?
  16. Scholarship for study 12th in Commerce stream?
  17. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  18. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
13th June 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study BCA after 12th commerce with 93.12 percentile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship after 12th commerce pass 93.12 percentile because I study BCA. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Yes, there are various scholarships available to study BCA after completion of 12th with 93.12 percentile. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of their academic performance and their family income. They can apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per the requirements. List of scholarships available for the 12th completed, students to study BCA is given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?