9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank?

I want to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) course. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  5. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  13. Is there any age restriction in Andhra Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
10th November 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank?

Yes, you are eligible to get an Education loan from Andhra Bank for pursuing B.Voc (Tourism & Travel Management) course. You should have secured admission in B.Voc (Tourism & Travel Management) course in a recognised institution to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. The maximum loan amount offered under education loan for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
10th November 2016, 09:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank?

Yes, you are eligible to get an Education loan in Andhra Bank to study B.Voc (Tourism & Travel Management) course.

Candidates who have secured admission in any Diploma/ Graduate/ Ph.D course from a Government recognised institution are eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured admission in B.Voc (Tourism & Travel Management) course, so, you are eligible to get an education loan in Andhra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?