23rd May 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.Ed course?

hello sir!
I am general cast. I want to get a loan of rs.100000 from any bank. Can I get the loan ? If yes please tell me how can it possible. Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reason soon.

Thanks.

24th May 2016, 02:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.Ed course?

You might only get that amount of loan if your course fee demands it, moreover, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will be most eligible to avail the scholarship.

You will further have to contact the bank and the further details regarding the procedure and the requirements will be mentioned to you by the bank itself.
24th May 2016, 02:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan for doing B.Ed course. You can get an education loan upto 4 lakh rupees without any security. To get and Education loan, you must have to submit the below mentioned documents to bank :-

--> Allotment Order/ Admission Letter
--> 10th Marks Certificate
--> Intermediate Marks Certificate
--> Guarantor's Salary slips of last 6 months
--> Identity Proof (of you and your Guarantor)
--> Address Proof (of you and your Guarantor)
--> Passport Size Photographs (of you and your Guarantor)
--> Fee Estimation details from your college
24th May 2016, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After securing admission in a B.Ed college through entrance exam you can apply for loan at the nearest bank branch which offers educational loan. Bank will sanction loan for total expenses of the course.

For sanction of loan the main thing required is guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the loan. If you fulfill the requirement then surely you will get the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?