23rd May 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship exam to give for doing studies abroad?

Hello,

Is there scholarship exam for entering into abroad. If there is I will like to know when and the date? Please let me know the complete information which we have to follow for the same. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

23rd May 2016, 11:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exam to give for doing studies abroad?

No, there is no particular examination conducted for offering scholarship to candidates who wish to do their higher studies in Abroad.

Scholarships for doing studies in Abroad are normally offered by Abroad Universities by considering candidate's qualifying examination merit marks, GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations scores. So, to get scholarship for doing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have good sore in qualifying examination and GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
24th May 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exam to give for doing studies abroad?

Scholarships for pursuing higher studies in Abroad will be offered by foreign universities to merit candidates who have good aggregate in Graduation and good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. But, there is no special examination conducted for offering scholarship to students who wish to study Abroad. So, I suggest you to get good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and apply for admission to higher course which you wish to pursue before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for doing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?