26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get loan before the admission of fashion designing course?

Sir/Mam, I am passed out 12th student, I want to do fashion design so please help me. Am I eligible to get pre admission loan? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  4. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  5. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  6. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  7. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan to do PG in Fashion Designing? Total expenses of this course?
  9. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  12. Fashion Designing course based on PUC basis?
  13. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  15. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  16. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  17. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  18. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
29th June 2017, 08:05 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get loan before the admission of fashion designing course?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get education loan before admission. The main reason is that you have to show the admission proof/admission slip which you got from college at the time of admission also you have to submit a complete fee structure of the course too which you get from college official after getting admission in the college. Also, Bank will give you demand draft in favor of college for first year fee payment to college. So, it is not possible to take education loan before admission.

**In my opinion, you have to firstly take admission in fashion design course and then approach to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take education loan. Then, fill the application form and submit it with relevant documents.
29th June 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get loan before the admission of fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am passed out 12th student, I want to do fashion design so please help me. Am I eligible to get pre admission loan? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same?

Sorry, it is not possible to get an education loan before getting admission to the fashion designing course. An education loan is offered to students who got admission and should submit the proof of admission. Education loan covers 100% college tuition fees, accommodation charges, examination and library fees, books and equipments like computer etc. Maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs is offered as an educational loan for studies in India. For a loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs – no security & margin money are required, but parents must be Co borrowers. Therefore, it is not possible to get an education loan before getting admission to the fashion designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?