30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Coverages offered, Loan tenure and Pre-payment charges of Federal Bank for an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study Masters in Mechanical stream so, I need education loan from Federal Bank. Please tell me what will be the Coverages offered, Loan tenure and Pre-payment charges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  4. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  5. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  6. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  7. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  12. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  13. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  14. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  15. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  16. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
2nd May 2017, 12:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Coverages offered, Loan tenure and Pre-payment charges of Federal Bank for an education loan?

You are interested to take education loan from Federal Bank for doing Post graduation. You are interested to know about the Loan coverage, Loan tenure and Pre- Payment charges for education loan.

Loan Coverage: In this you have to select the options given in the application form. Following are the things that come under loan coverage:
**Tuition Fee
**Hostel Fee
**Cost of Essential Text Books
**Electronic Gadgets such as Laptops/ Desktop

Loan Tenure: Course Duration plus an additional one year or 6 months after getting job whichever is earlier

Pre-Repayment charges: You will get a discount of 1% in interest if you deposit interest every month.

**If you still have any doubt regarding this, then you have to visit to nearest bank branch of Federal Bank to get aware about all the relevant information about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?