12th February 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks?

I had got 80 percent in the higher secondary examination. Can I get any scholarship for this? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What should be the next step I need to follow to get the scholarship? Can you please help?

17th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had got 80 percent in the higher secondary examination. Can I get any scholarship for this? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What should be the next step I need to follow to get the scholarship? Can you please help?

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship to pursue higher education after clearing the higher secondary examination with 80% marks. There are many organizations/institutions in India offering scholarships to deserving students. Many scholarships are awarded to the HSC passed students to pursue higher education based on merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the HSC passed students with 80% marks to pursue higher education are given below:

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website
17th February 2018, 02:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks?

After passing your 12th standard with 85% you can apply for one of these scholarships:

Central sector scheme
scholarship for class 12th pass students of Science Commerce and Arts subjects.

84000 scholarships for 50% for girls and boys each.

Graduation course: Rupees 10000 per year for 3 years, Masters course is Rupees 20000 per year for next 2 years.

Application Modi is online.

AICTE scholarship scheme for girl child: 4000 scholarships of up to rupees 50000 per year to promote Technical Education among girls. One girl for family, class 12th pcmb passed.
www.aicte-india.org

Indian Oil academic scholarship for 10th class 12th pass students. Award is rupees 1000 per month.
18th February 2018, 04:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get any scholarship after clearing higher secondary examination with 80% marks.

And these Scholarships are listed below:-

UGC Scholarship for Rank Holders (MHRD)
WRO India - World Robot Olympiad
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
LIC Scholarship
MOMA Scholarships
Cargill Global Scholars Program
GE Foundation Scholarship
Aditya Birla Scholarship
TOEFL Scholarship
NTPC Scholarship
NEST Scholarship
North South Foundation Scholarships
ONGC Scholarships for SC/ST Students

You can apply for these scholarships through online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?