11th August 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks? Am I eligible for the scholarship in first place with my marks or not? Can you please give me the complete details on this soon? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
  3. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  4. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of inter in private college with 82 percent?
  6. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  12. Where to get the full scholarship for doing course in abroad after completion of 12th with 93% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for stabilization courses after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 80 percent marks? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  18. Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?
13th August 2017, 11:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with 71 percent marks from a recognised board. If you have secured admission in B.Tech course through merit basis or through entrance examination counselling process and if your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates), you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
13th August 2017, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks? Am I eligible for the scholarship in first place with my marks or not? Can you please give me the complete details on this soon? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71% marks. You are eligible to apply for the following scholarships with 71% marks in 12th.

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?