11th July 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship from chief ministers relief fund if I scored 91.6 percentage in WBCHSE?

I am Swagata Saha and I got 91.6 percentage in HS exam of WBCHSE . So which scholarship I will get from chief ministers relief fund? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship am I eligible to get from chief minister's fund after scoring 90 percentage marks in higher secondary exam?
  2. For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?
  3. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  4. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  5. List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  7. Is there any scholarship for students who have scored more than 85 percentage marks in 10th MP board?
  8. What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?
  9. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  10. How to apply for scholarship to study B.Sc(Agriculture) with 88.57% in 10th WBBSE and 90.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Scholarships available for 10th WB Board female candidate?
  12. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 62.4% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  13. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  16. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  17. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
10th April 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship from chief ministers relief fund if I scored 91.6 percentage in WBCHSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Swagata Saha and I got 91.6 percentage in HS exam of WBCHSE . So which scholarship I will get from chief ministers relief fund? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Educational Assistant is as follows:
Students must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. Students must have scored at least 60% marks in Higher Secondary examinations. Students do not enjoy any other government scholarships or stipend for the same course. Annual family income should not exceed Rs 60,000.
If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to get West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Educational Assistant. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?