11th July 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board?

List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board? Can you please give me the complete details about the scholarship and the procedure which I need to followed to apply for it? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.2% in 12th WBCHSE exam?
  2. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  3. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 85% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  4. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 62.4% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. List of scholarships available after 12th? Eligibility and procedure to apply?
  6. Which all scholarships am I eligible to get after scoring 83 percentage in WBHSE HS exam?
  7. Should I reappear if secured low percentage in WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  11. Is it possible to improve percentage of 12th WBCHSE being a student of B.Tech?
  12. How to prepare for scoring 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare to secure 87% in 12th PCM WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Can I apply for Air Force Trade-Y examination with 51.66% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  18. ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?
12th July 2017, 02:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board? Can you please give me the complete details about the scholarship and the procedure which I need to followed to apply for it? Awaiting for the quick response.

List of scholarships available for the students after scoring 83% marks in WBCHSE Board is given below;

G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships - Website Link

D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme - Website Link

National Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

West Bengal Government Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

Hindi Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Website Link

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
12th July 2017, 04:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships which I can apply after scoring 83 percentage in WBCHSE board?

List of scholarships for which you are eligible after passing your 12th standard:

Loreal India for Young women in Science scholarship

Inspire Scholarship

Central sector scheme scholarship

Indian Oil academic scholarship

GP Birla educational scholarships

Sahu Jain trust loan scholarship

Merit cum means scholarship for minority students

FAEA scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?