1st August 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get IDB Scholarship to study Engineering being a Muslim candidate? Maximum amount which can I get?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and want to study Engineering. I am a Muslim candidate. Can I get IDB Scholarship to study Engineering? Maximum amount which can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  2. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  3. Maximum amount of scholarship that can be earned through SAT?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get an scholarship of 25000? Maximum amount of scholarship for 12th student? -- [New]
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Zoology) with scholarship in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  8. How much is GATE Scholarship/Stipend Amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get scholarship to study further in Engineering?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech first year Muslim Minority candidate?
  11. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  12. A GATE qualified engineer can get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me?
  13. Is scholarship amount sufficient to study ME Biomedical Engineering or I should apply for an education loan?
  14. From which bank should I take education loan to study BA in Fine Art? Am I eligible to get any scholarship?
  15. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  16. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
  17. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?