7th August 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which financial institution is good to take an education loan to do M.Sc Nuclear Science from Glasgow University?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Physics holder and want to study M.Sc in Nuclear Science from Glasgow University. Please guide me which financial institution is good to take an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in any Financial Institution if already taken from a Bank?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  5. How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?
  6. Financial support of Rs.55-60 Lakhs from any bank or institution is possible for M.Tech in Aviation?
  7. Education loan to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in Pondicherry University?
  8. Can I get Education Loan with cheapest Interest rates from any International Financial Institution to study Master's in Medical in Europe/US?
  9. List of Financial Institutes which offer Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy in India?
  10. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  12. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  13. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  15. How to get education loan to study M.Sc Environmental Science? Can HDFC grant me the loan?
  16. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  17. Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science?
24th August 2016, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which financial institution is good to take an education loan to do M.Sc Nuclear Science from Glasgow University?

The best option will PSU banks for your education loan because it will help you get benefit of all the government schemes according to your financial situation. Just confirm admission at the said university and then approach nearest PSU bank for education loan.

You will need a guarantor or collateral security based on the size of the education loan. Just get your admission confirmed and apply on a prescribed application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?