11th May 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study loan for getting admission in HITS after completion of 12th with 68 percentage marks?

I have got 68% in 12th, present year batch student. Can I get admission to HITS can I get study loan I wanted to know fee structure of all the courses offered by hindustan university? Can you please provide me the details on teh same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  3. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get education loan while doing BCA 2nd year?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS/BAMS after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?
  10. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  12. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  14. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
  15. Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?
  16. What should I do if am not eligible for the educational loan because of 58% marks in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  18. When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE?
5th March 2023, 02:44 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study loan for getting admission in HITS after completion of 12th with 68 percentage marks?

Yes, you may be eligible to get a study loan for admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS). However, the eligibility for the loan may depend on various factors such as your credit score, income, employment status, and the policies of the bank or financial institution from which you are applying for the loan.

Regarding the fee structure of courses offered by HITS, it may vary depending on the program and specialization. You can visit the official website of HITS or contact the admission office to get more information on the fee structure. They can also guide you through the process of applying for a study loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?