26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of amount 4 lakh at Punjab National Bank to study degree course. Please tell me what will be the installment and terms & condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  2. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  3. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  4. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant? -- [New]
  6. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  7. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  10. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  12. How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?
  13. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  17. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  18. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
8th April 2017, 03:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?

The installment which you need to repay during the repayment period depends on the following factors.

1. Prevailing rate of interest during the repayment period.
2. Number of repayment years you choose.

So, before the repayment period commences, the concerned bank from which you took loan will notify you the interest rate and the different EMI options based on the number of repayment years. You need to choose the option as per your personal convenience and request the bank to initiate your repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?