28th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to do research in Genetics engineering from China? How to get an education loan from Syndicate Bank of India?

Hello sir, I want to do research in Genetics engineering from China. Please tell me how much it cost? How to get an education loan from Syndicate Bank of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  2. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  3. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  6. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  9. Which bank provides an education loan to study master degree in Chemical Engineering in China?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Can I get hostel and other accommodation fees under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
31st December 2016, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it cost to do research in Genetics engineering from China? How to get an education loan from Syndicate Bank of India?

The expense depends on the following two factors.

1. The institute you choose to study as it fluctuates from one to another.
2. The location of your stay and living standard.

Generally the cost will vary from 4-10 lakhs.

You need to contact the nearest branch of Syndicate Bank of India wherein you want to apply for education loan. Take the admission letter along with you for a discussion with the branch manager. Get to know all the norms of education loan and act as per the instructions from the branch manager to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?