9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma engineering from RKDF University so, I nees an education loan of 3 lakh. Can I get it without interest and any security?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  3. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  4. List of colleges to study B.Ed course? How much it cost to study this course? Possibility to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh in 10 days?
  5. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  6. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  7. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  8. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  9. Can I get subsidy in education loan interest if I belong to SC category?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh to study M.Sc Anatomy? Where to apply for it? -- [New]
  12. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  13. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  14. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  15. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  18. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
12th April 2017, 09:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?

The candidate can avail the loan without any processing fee. Up to Rs.4 lac the interest rate is 3.50% above Rs.4 lac and up to Rs.7.50 lac the interest rate is 3.75% and above Rs. 7.5 lac the rate of interest is 1.75%. Loan taken up to Rs.4 lac no security is required above rs.4 lac up to Rs.7.50 lac collateral security in form of a suitable third party guarantee is to be provided and above Rs. 7.50 lac co-obligation of parents together with tangible collateral security along with assignment of future income to the bank is required.
13th April 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma engineering from RKDF University so, I nees an education loan of 3 lakh. Can I get it without interest and any security?

You can get an Education Loan of Rs 3 Lakhs without any margin. But it is not possible to get education loan without interest rate. For educational loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs no margin is required. Your parents should be co borrowers for the education loan. The banks will charge interest rate of around 12 to 13 % for the educational loan. The repayment will start after the course completion + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. It is not possible to get any education loan without interest rate. You can apply for scholarships through which you can get the amount for higher studies.
13th April 2017, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting any education loan without any interest and security, you need to be from a poor family as well as a brilliant student.

Most of the banks don't want to risk their money and security is needed for almost any loan including education loan. In some cases, only a guarantor is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?