31st August 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a farmer get education loan against Kisan Credit Card?

Hello sir, I am a farmer and my whole family is dependent on income from Agriculture. I have got a Kisan Credit Card from my nearest SBI bank for Agriculture. May I take an education loan for my daughter against of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  2. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  3. Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?
  4. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. Can I use RTI for loan waiver for farmer in U.P.?
  7. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course?
  9. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan against Credit Card?
  11. Study loan for Farmer's son for CPT?
  12. Is it difficult to get an Education Loan with bad CIBIL record?
  13. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  15. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  16. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  18. How to get an education loan if my father have no monthly salary bank statement? -- [New]
11th September 2016, 08:34 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a farmer get education loan against Kisan Credit Card?

Kisan Credit Card is given to farmers to provide financial assistance in agricultural activities. You do not take education loan against kisan credit card.

**You want to take education loan for your daughter. So there is no need to worry about this and also no need of Kisan Credit Card. For applying the education loan, you have to visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take the education loan. Then you have to fill the application form in which you have to mention the personal details, educational qualification, loan amount details etc and then submit the form with relevant documents.

**You will not require any security if your loan amount is less than 4 lakh. So in my opinion you have to visit the bank branch and get aware all the information regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?