3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 for doing Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Certificate course in Telecom Technology and Management from IIT-Delhi. The Total Fee of this course is Rs. 60,000. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with DD. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  4. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  5. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  6. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  7. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  8. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  9. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  10. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  11. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which bank will grant education loan of 1 lakh to buy equipment for PhD? Documents required for it?
  13. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  14. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  15. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Which bank can grant education loan to buy Laptop and equipment for research in M.Tech?
  18. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
23rd March 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 for doing Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Certificate course in Telecom Technology and Management from IIT-Delhi. The Total Fee of this course is Rs. 60,000. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with DD. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

Most of the nationalized banks can offer education loan for IIT students. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic strength, future employability of the course, security, etc. Students can get education loan of Rs 60,000 to study certificate course in IIT-Delhi. They have to apply with the necessary documents to get an education loan. The student’s parent should sign in the education loan document as co-borrower. Students have to contact any bank branch nearest to their permanent address for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?