12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?

Hi,
I want to do my higher studies in Belgium. For this I want to take an Education Loan. I have a Bank account in State Bank of Hyderabad. Can I know what are the eligible courses in which this Bank can provide an Education Loan for studying Abroad? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  5. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  6. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  8. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which private or government bank will be better for an education loan to study PG course in abroad? -- [New]
  14. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  17. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?
15th July 2016, 03:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?

The State Bank of Hyderabad offer Education loan to all Graduation and Post-graduation for job oriented professional/ technical courses which are offered by reputed Abroad universities.

To get Education loan, you should have secured admission to professional/ technical courses through entrance examination or on the basis of merit. Fee expenses considered by State Bank of Hyderabad for offering Education loan are mentioned below :-

--> Fees payable to college and hostel
--> Purchase of Books/ Equipment/ Instruments
--> Examination, Library and Laboratory fees
--> Travel Expenses for studies in abroad
--> Caution Deposit/ Building Fund/ Refundable Deposit
--> Amount required to purchase computers if necessary for completion of course
--> Other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, etc.
15th July 2016, 07:33 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?

State Bank of Hyderabad provides the education loan for financial Assistance of students.
And SBH provide the education loan for studying in Abroad.
SBH offer the loan for Graduation/ Post-graduation for job oriented professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities in abroad
For this purpose SBH provide the loan up to 20 lacs.
For this purpose you should submit the proof of admission letter which is issued by the foreign University / Institution.
15th July 2016, 09:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The courses in abroad for which bank offer education loan are :-

At Graduation level : For job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities.
At Post-Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA - London, CPA in USA, etc.
15th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The list of eligible courses for which State Bank of Hyderabad offer an Education loan to study in Abroad are mentioned below :-

=> Job oriented professional/ technical Graduation courses offered by reputed universities.

=> Job oriented professional/ technical Post graduation courses offered by reputed universities.

To get an Education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad, you have to submit Admission letter received from Abroad University as proof of Admission along with all other documents required to submit for getting an Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?