30th May 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?

I hope, I will be get a scholarship as I have secured 99% in Sanskrit paper of Intermediate. But, I need more amount for further studies in Sanskrit. Please tell me whether any Bank will sanction education loan for studying Sanskrit in this era of technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  2. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  4. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  5. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  8. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?
  9. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  10. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  11. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  12. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  14. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  15. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  17. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  18. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
24th July 2016, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan for higher studies in the field of Sanskrit language. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and follow all the formalities as per instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?