9th November 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to study BA LLB course from Renaissance Law College DAVV University, Indore. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  2. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  3. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  4. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  5. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  8. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  9. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  10. Fees to study LLB course from Amity University? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank? -- [New]
  11. Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?
  12. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  14. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  15. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  16. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  17. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  18. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2016, 02:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?

The list of banks from which you can take education loan has been attached below. Kindly refer the attachment below. In order to get education loan, you need to approach the nearby branch close to your residence. Then you need to discuss with the branch manager concerning your education loan request. Get to know the details of the education loan and the terms and conditions. Comply with the terms and conditions and act as per the instructions of the bank to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?