7th December 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How much education loan amount can I get from Bank of India to do M.Tech in distance mode if total fee is 3 lakh?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science and now want to pursue M.Tech in distance mode from Gurgaon due to financial problem. How much amount I can get as an education loan from Bank of India if total fee is 3 lakh?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  2. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  5. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  11. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  12. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  14. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  15. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself? -- [New]
  16. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  17. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  18. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
8th December 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much education loan amount can I get from Bank of India to do M.Tech in distance mode if total fee is 3 lakh?

Usually, banks provided education loan for full course. Just make sure that you are taking admission in a regular course because banks don't provide loan for distance mode courses because they don't help students to get a job after completion.

Also, M.Tech is a technical course which should be done in regular mode. If you are pursuing it in distance mode, then it will not be a good decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?