9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?

I want to apply for an Education Loan for doing Executive MBA in IIM. Can I know what documents I have to submit to Axis Bank for getting an Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  3. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
10th November 2016, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course are mentioned below :-

--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> IT returns of the last 2 years and computation of income of last 2 years certified by a Chartered Accountant
--> Bank Statement/Pass Book of last 6 months
--> Optional – Guarantor Form
--> Copy of admission letter or the Institute along with Fees schedule
--> Mark sheets/ pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?