9th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?

I would like to know that if I pay my EMI late then how much amount of late fine I have to submit in Axis Bank if I get an Education Loan? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid?
  4. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  5. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  6. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  7. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  8. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  9. Possibilities to take an education loan against car whose EMI is not fully paid?
  10. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  11. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  12. Whether tax is included in EMI under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much tax is included?
  13. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  15. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  16. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself? -- [New]
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  18. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2016, 03:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?

You need to pay penalty for submission of late EMI while repaying education loan. The penal charge will be increment in the rate of interest by 0.5%. This increment in the rate of interest will be for the outstanding loan amount which you need to repay. Multiple late repayment of EMIs will result in a notice from a bank as warning followed by legal action if it continues. You should try to deposit excess amount in your account in the initial months so that even if you miss, the excess amount is deducted and you need not pay any additional penalty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?