12th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Best banks providing less interest education loan after scoring 90 percentage in Arts stream?

Best banks providing less interest education loan after scoring 90 percentage in Arts stream? Can you please list me all those banks which I can apply? Is it possible to apply for the loan in more than one bank? Can someone give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  3. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  5. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  6. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  7. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  12. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  14. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. Banks providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and without security to study at SRM University?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
12th July 2017, 12:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best banks providing less interest education loan after scoring 90 percentage in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best banks providing less interest education loan after scoring 90 percentage in Arts stream? Can you please list me all those banks which I can apply? Is it possible to apply for the loan in more than one bank? Can someone give me the details?

There are various nationalized and private banks offer education loans to pursue higher education for students. For less interest rate on education loan students can apply for nationalized banks like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of India, Andhra Bank etc. Students have to check with the bank for exact interest rate. In most of the banks education loans are processed within 15 to 20 days. State Bank of India is one of the biggest banks in India, so students can apply for education loans through SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?