11th July 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board?

Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? Hoping that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  3. Is there any scholarship which I am eligible to apply after scoring 82 percentage marks in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  4. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  16. Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate?
  17. For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?
  18. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
12th July 2017, 12:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board?

Yes, you will get scholarships after completing your 12th examination only if you are persuing your graduate degree course.
If your aim is to study for other then you will get scholarship in graduate degree course only if you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12th examinations.
Many good colleges will also conducts the scholarship test and if you crack the examination then your fees will also less.

Silver jubilee endowment trust scholarship for Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of architecture / and MCA courses.

LIC golden jubilee scholarship scheme.

Indian Oil Corporation Limited scholarship
12th July 2017, 12:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? Hoping that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP Board. Students can contact their school for scholarships or can apply directly online or offline. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students to pursue higher education are given below;

Central Sector Scholarship for College and University students - Website Link

Amar Ujala Foundation - Website Link

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

IIFCT Scholarship - Website Link

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?