23rd October 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know the lowest rate of interest provided my banks on education loan as I want to do B.Tech and the loan required is Rs. 5 Lacs only. I hope you will do the needful for me and reply me soon as possible.
Thank you!
Deepak Prakash Vaidya

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  5. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  6. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  17. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
25th October 2015, 05:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?

The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. All the banks charge same rate of interest since the rate of interest is fixed by the Reserve Bank of India. However, State Bank of India charges one percent lower interest rate than other banks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?